We have successfully developed a drip email campaign module for SugarCRM. This module allows sending emails tied to a particular campaign to users based on relative dates. Some of the most relevant features:
– Create Lead/Partner/Account, associate them with a campaign.
– Select this Lead/Partner/Account’s campaign start date
– Send first email to Lead/Partner/Account at start_date + x (where x is in days)
– Send second email to Lead/Partner/Account at start_date + y (where y is in days)
– Compatible with all SugarCRM types: OpenSource, Professional and Enterprise.
Each user on the same campaign could get email on different days — the email date is based on that user’s campaign start day, not on the calendar day of the year.
I saw your post at SugarCRM about a drip email marketing module for SugarCRM. Did that ever transpire into anything or is it no longer available? I would like to try it out with a 4.5.1 version of SugarCRM since I’m not upgrading to 5.0 anytime soon. Let me know – especially if you have any other email/workflow related stuff.
Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!