Using the Dropship integration Magento web store owners will be able to sell products through multiple drop shippers, vendors, and suppliers. The check out process will be simplified as customers can choose from various shipping options on checkout and therefore, save time and cut the cost of the shipping fees.
Each of the suppliers/vendors will have different accounts, with address, email, and contact number and whenever an order is placed, an email will automatically be sent to the vendors. Each supplier will then package the products and sent them to the customer, based on the method selected by the customer.
With Dropship you can reduce your work load by making shipping procedure automatic. And it also works well with our other shipping extension to create a complete shipping solution for ecommerce web store owner.
– Supports multi-shipping methods – each supplier can set up and configure the shipping carriers as well as the shipping rates.
– Calculate shipping price and estimate time of arrival to the destination.
– Configurable locations and contact for each supplier.
– Supports multiple shipping carriers login per supplier
– Option to allow customer to select shipping methods for each supplier
– Fulfillment emails are sent to each vendor when orders are created
QUICK WORKFLOW OVERVIEW
1/ Store set up and creating vendor.
Before creating vendors, a store must be set up. Go to System -> Manage Store -> Create store
After creating the store, go to Catalog -> Manage Vendors -> Add new vendor to create vendor
2/ Configurable location and contact for each suppliers
Go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> Sale tab -> Shipping setting tab and choose Vendor (store) that you want configure Origin address for.
3/ Set up and configure the shipping carriers as well as shipping rate
Go to Admin -> Setting -> Configuration -> Sale tab -> Shipping method tab under shipping setting to configure shipping method for each vendor
4/ Configure different shipping carriers
Each supplier will have different shipping methods to choose:
Here is one example of the outcome frontend:
Add your comment