SmartOSC is delighted to release the upgraded X-POS version 3 of the POS solution. Our extension had a complete makeover, and is now both faster, easier to use, and with a upgraded design. Check the new features below.
New Main Features
- Browse Products: The new version allows for products being browsed through categories, and being displayed with thumbnail images for easy selection. While still supporting fast scanning and search, then the new browse mode gives an intuitive way to create an order.
- Speed Improvement: The X-POS flow has been optimized in speed for loading and adding products, creating orders, and for making updates.
- Complex Products: With version 3 of the X-POS, the shop-owner can now add complex products into their inventory, the complex products are now also supported in Offline mode.
- Till Handling: To handle many cash drawers or different shops, it is not possible to create a till which will figure in reports, and which will have it own summary for end-of-day reports. This feature allows to set as many tills as the shop owner need.
- Layout/Customizable: The look of the POS can now easily be configured from the configuration for a personal touch that fits your store.
- Keyboard Short Cuts: Navigate the interface by keyboard shortcuts. Operating X-POS is now simpler and smarter than ever.
- Dummy Payment methods – CC and Cash for X-POS
- Improved Order list
- Checkout confirmation
- Improved Customer search
- Improved Scan orders
- Print receipts in Offline Mode
- Browse mode vs. Checkout mode
- Touch screen support
- Sidebar menu
- Improved Configuration
- And several bug fixes and minor adjustments.
You can test out the new features and improvements of X-POS v3 in the below online demo:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin123
Add your comment